4,195 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Accessible Apartments (21)
- Renton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Tukwila Accessible Apartments (3)
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (212)
- SeaTac Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (20)
- Burien Accessible Apartments (5)
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (21)
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mercer Island?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mercer Island?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mercer Island with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mercer Island. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.