913 Apartments for rent in Marysville, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marysville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Marysville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Marysville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Marysville Apartments with Parking (14)
- Marysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Marysville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Snohomish Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Eastmont Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Marysville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Marysville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marysville?
Driving round the Puget Sound / [...] /It's easy to astound /If someone needs you /But there's a bright side /How does that sound? -- From "Puget Sound" by Aim
The bright side to living in Marysville, Washington, is that you're just a hop, skip, jump -- or car ride -- from picturesque Puget Sound, north of Seattle. Once a sleepy little hamlet up the I-5 corridor, Marysville has taken on a vibrant and exciting life of its own recently. Its now a budding city, with an economy and population that are expanding faster than one of its famed native strawberry plants. And that's fast! For a small city, it has a lot of really big things going for it, including the presence of one of the more reputable casinos in the area and an upscale outlet mall that would make even Carrie Bradshaw dizzy. But the town strives to hold on to its heritage even as it speeds through its growing pains: Trips away from the tourist traps will land you in perfectly maintained parks, wide tree-lined streets, and museums proudly boasting their collections of things like old telephones. A 45-minute drive to Seattle, Marysville is close enough to allow its citizens all of the benefits of city life without all of the headaches. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Marysville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.