200 Apartments for rent in Lake Forest Park, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Forest Park (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Forest Park (2)
- Lake Forest Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Kenmore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kirkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lake Forest Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lake Forest Park?
As in many parts of Washington, the story of Lake Forest Park begins with Native Americans: the Snohomish tribe remained in the area as late as 1903. But they already knew something was up throughout the late 1800s when East Coast settlers started buying land to either sell to lumber companies or fell trees themselves. In 1909, the city was eventually founded, sans Indians, as one of the area's first planned communities. It did not receive formal incorporation until 1961.
Lake Forest Park is one of the few places where the name tells it like it really is. The "Lake" comes from being on the shores of Lake Washington, which you could theoretically see from the higher residential elevations. But your view is usually blocked by the tall and thick groves of trees sprouting from every backyard and empty space: hence the "Forest" part. The main drag, Bothell Way NE, contains most of the retail businesses. But its heavy traffic can make commuting by car to Seattle a pain. As an eco-friendly alternative, the express bus reduces the trip to only 40 minutes.
This bedroom community lies inside King County, just north of Seattle. Less than four percent of the area is devoted to commerce with most residences consisting of single-family homes. Very few apartments exist although you will find rental housing in Lake Forest Park. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Forest Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Forest Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Forest Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.