119 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Forest Park, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Forest Park (3)
- Lake Forest Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Forest Park (3)
- Mountlake Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Shoreline 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bothell West 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Edmonds 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bothell 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- North Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Martha Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kirkland 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Bothell East 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
As in many parts of Washington, the story of Lake Forest Park begins with Native Americans: the Snohomish tribe remained in the area as late as 1903. But they already knew something was up throughout the late 1800s when East Coast settlers started buying land to either sell to lumber companies or fell trees themselves. In 1909, the city was eventually founded, sans Indians, as one of the area's first planned communities. It did not receive formal incorporation until 1961.
Lake Forest Park is one of the few places where the name tells it like it really is. The "Lake" comes from being on the shores of Lake Washington, which you could theoretically see from the higher residential elevations. But your view is usually blocked by the tall and thick groves of trees sprouting from every backyard and empty space: hence the "Forest" part. The main drag, Bothell Way NE, contains most of the retail businesses. But its heavy traffic can make commuting by car to Seattle a pain. As an eco-friendly alternative, the express bus reduces the trip to only 40 minutes.
This bedroom community lies inside King County, just north of Seattle. Less than four percent of the area is devoted to commerce with most residences consisting of single-family homes. Very few apartments exist although you will find rental housing in Lake Forest Park. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Lake Forest Park provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Lake Forest Park. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.