1,192 Apartments for rent in Mount Vernon, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mount Vernon (1)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Parking (8)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mount Vernon Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mount Vernon Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Groveton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Franconia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Newington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Mount Vernon?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Mount Vernon?
"I had rather be at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of state and the representatives of every power in Europe." - George Washington, letter to David Stuart, Jun. 15, 1790
Mount Vernon is a small town in Virginia and the former home of President George Washington. The town is named for the Mount Vernon plantation, which rests on the banks of the Potomac River. With a population of just over 12,000, Mount Vernon has particularly high property values. However, the history of the city attracts thousands of visitors to it each year. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mount Vernon offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mount Vernon. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mount Vernon can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.