872 Apartments for rent in Lowes Island, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lowes Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lowes Island Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lowes Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cascades Apartments with Garages (1)
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (4)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Garages (5)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (11)
- Reston Apartments with Garages (21)
- McNair Apartments with Garages (18)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (26)
- North Potomac Apartments with Garages (4)
- Floris Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lowes Island?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lowes Island?
"She doesn't own a dress / Her hair is always a mess / You catch her stealin' she won't confess / She's beautiful. / Smokes a pack a day, but wait, that's me, but anyway / She doesn't care a thing, about that hair / She thinks I'm beautiful / Meet Virginia" -- Train
This little neighborhood in the city of Sterling likes to believe it's a part of the Great Falls area, even though they are technically in different counties. If you ask any of the 10,756, they'll tell you they live in Potomac Falls, which is true since it's considered one of the three main components of the Potomac Falls community. Lowes Island is also home to the AOL national headquarters, and contrary to popular belief, there are no actual islands here. There is however, a secret road behind the Estates section featuring steep hills, tight curves, and no cars. Any time a resident catches someone driving on the secret road, they call the police, which is good news for you -- your neighbors will watch your back. See more
Lowes Island apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.