942 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lake Ridge, VA
- Lake Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lake Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dale City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Marumsco Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Laurel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newington Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lorton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Burke Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burke Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
As one of the first great master planned communities, Lake Ridge offers the mid-century ideal of the perfect home. Even Dr. Evil would be jealous of the amount of planning and work put into designing this city.
If you want lush rolling hills, fiery red and gold leaves in the autumn, and a clean community, Lake Ridge is for you. Granted, you will pay for it, possibly through your nose. You won't find many rental apartments or studio bachelor pads in this Woodbridge suburb just south of Washington, DC. Don't let the Stepford vibe scare you off, though. Lake Ridge is worth the extra price tag when you factor in convenient shopping centers, natural beauty and the fact that you never have to mow your lawn again. See more
Finding an apartment in Lake Ridge that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.