803 Apartments for rent in Kings Park West, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Kings Park West Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kings Park West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kings Park West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Burke Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (11)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Vienna Apartments with Balconies (15)
- North Springfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Kings Park West?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Kings Park West?
This city is so close to the nation's capital that bus transportation is even available for military personnel directly to the Pentagon property. Located just a half-hour's drive from Washington, D.C., Kings Park West, Virginia, is an ideal alternative to big-city living. Three major thoroughfares link Kings Park West to Washington, D.C., including the Beltway, Route 66, and Route 50.
Less than 14,000 residents call Kings Park West home, giving it a small town vibe convenient to the big city conveniences of Fairfax County and the Washington area. Close to Clinton, Herndon, and Vienna, Kings Park West is one of two communities in Fairfax County called Kings Park. Obviously, it is the westernmost section of the two. Its convenience to George Mason University is a prime reason many people move to Kings Park West. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Kings Park West renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.