780 Apartments for rent in Fairfax Station, VA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfax Station Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Parking (34)
- Burke Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (21)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oakton Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Springfield Apartments with Parking (7)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Centreville Apartments with Parking (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Fairfax Station?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Fairfax Station?
Fairfax Station, Virginia, originated in 1854 as an important railway station. Today, this charming historic town is a popular residential community, especially for people who work half an hour away in Washington, DC.
If Fairfax Station sounds more like a train depot than a town, that's because it originated as a railroad station in 1854, and, as such, played a pivotal part during the Civil War. Today, this historic town is as picturesque as an old MGM set, with buildings and streets that seem to come right out of an Andy Hardy movie. With a population of 12,030, Fairfax Station is just half an hour from Washington, DC and after just one look at this place you'll understand why so many city workers prefer to live here and commute to work. It's not all shady country lanes and horse farms: Fairfax Station is also home to mega companies such as international service company SI International and tech giant Sunlux Technologies. Thanks to this juxtaposition of 19th-century Americana and the 21st-century global community, you'll soon enjoy the best of both the past and the present. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Fairfax Station apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.