2,368 Apartments for rent in Fairfax Station, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fairfax Station Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfax Station Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Burke Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- West Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fairfax Station?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fairfax Station?
Fairfax Station, Virginia, originated in 1854 as an important railway station. Today, this charming historic town is a popular residential community, especially for people who work half an hour away in Washington, DC.
If Fairfax Station sounds more like a train depot than a town, that's because it originated as a railroad station in 1854, and, as such, played a pivotal part during the Civil War. Today, this historic town is as picturesque as an old MGM set, with buildings and streets that seem to come right out of an Andy Hardy movie. With a population of 12,030, Fairfax Station is just half an hour from Washington, DC and after just one look at this place you'll understand why so many city workers prefer to live here and commute to work. It's not all shady country lanes and horse farms: Fairfax Station is also home to mega companies such as international service company SI International and tech giant Sunlux Technologies. Thanks to this juxtaposition of 19th-century Americana and the 21st-century global community, you'll soon enjoy the best of both the past and the present. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fairfax Station renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.