2,506 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, VA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (23)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (29)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (14)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fairfax Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Centreville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Reston Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Chantilly Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Gyms (2)
- McNair Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Vienna Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fair Oaks renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.