1,476 Apartments for rent in Countryside, VA with Garages
- Cascades Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Garages (3)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (13)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Garages (6)
- McNair Apartments with Garages (11)
- Broadlands Apartments with Garages (6)
- Floris Apartments with Garages (2)
Most of the houses here in Countryside were built in the colonial architectural style by Pulte Homes!
Countryside, just like the way it sounds, isn't a city or a town, but rather a census-designated place in Loudoun County, Virginia. It's a young community, whose houses sprang up after 1981 when 1,000 acres of farmland was designated as new housing projects. Roughly 10,000 people happily call Countryside their home. See more
Countryside apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.