217 Furnished Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (15)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Parking (20)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (12)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Cherry Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Cherry Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cherry Hill (1)
- Neabsco Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marumsco Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dale City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lorton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burke Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
"Playin games with everyone till way after dark, In Cherry Hill Park, in Cherry Hill Park." (-- Billy Joe Royal, "Cherry Hill Park")
With a population of just 16,000, Cherry Hill is basically a tiny waterside community in Prince William County, Virginia with a few other subdivisions peppered around it. US Route 1 runs along one side, making it easily accessible from nearby towns. It has a great school district -- better than many in the state, actually -- and occupies just seven square miles of land and 1.6 miles of water. It’s located right on the Potomac River and has the huge Prince William County Park just a few miles away. See more
Furnished apartments in Cherry Hill can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Cherry Hill as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.