1,821 Apartments for rent in Cascades, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cascades (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cascades (2)
- Cascades Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cascades Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cascades Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cascades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cascades Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cascades Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cascades Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cascades Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sterling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Dranesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Herndon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Ashburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Great Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- McNair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Cascades?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Cascades?
While not technically a city, Cascades is a bustling community that was built beneath a canopy of old growth trees in 1989. Nestled along the Potomac River, the Loudon County community of Cascades combines natural beauty with homespun values and easy access to DC.
Welcome to Cascades, where life is as beautiful as the name suggests. Growth flourished in this community during the .com boom of the 1990's and Cascades quickly became known for its natural charm and close-knit population. The area is now home to 11,912 people. A planned community, Cascades is a popular neighborhood for folks looking to live near enough to the bustling Washington, DC greater metropolitan area without losing the rural beauty of Virginia. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cascades offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Cascades. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Cascades can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.