1,680 Apartments for rent in Woods Cross, UT with Gyms
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Parking (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woods Cross Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Centerville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (58)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
Woods Cross was named in honor of an early resident of Utah, Daniel Wood. Must be pretty cool to have a city named after you!
On the corner of 800 North and 500 West, where black gold meets the Union Pacific, is Woods Cross, UT, a 3.6-square-mile town bounded by the Wasatch Mountain Range and the Great Salt Lake. Originally settled by Mormon Pioneers seeking greener pastures for their cattle, this town of nearly 10,000 residents has evolved from an agrarian community to one centered around industry and transportation. Two refineries burn eternal flames from chimneys in this small town. Union Pacific, the Frontrunner, and other freight-laden rails, make stops on their way to and from coastal ports. Because of its proximity to Salt Lake City, Woods Cross is an ideal suburb for residents who want to escape the noise of the big city. In fact, despite heavy industry and 24 / 7 trains passing through, this small town maintains a "quiet zone" ordinance. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Woods Cross renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.