338 Apartments for rent in West Point, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Point Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Point Apartments with Parking (5)
- West Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Point Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Point Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clinton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Syracuse Apartments with Pools (1)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Pools (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (5)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Ogden Apartments with Pools (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (2)
West Point, Utah is a tight-knit community. There's no better example of this than the West Point Military Memorial. On a wall outside West Point Elementary, names and symbols of the town's men and women in uniform honor decades of service from West Point's veterans.
West Point's residents get to enjoy the natural beauty of the lake to the west and the state's green hills to the east, as well as easy access to Salt Lake City just a few miles south. The town is home to approximately 9,500 people living in one of greenest parts of Utah. It's mostly a mix of rural plots and suburban neighborhoods lined with houses and a few areas with apartments and condos. It's the very definition of a bedroom community, meaning that you'll have to hop in your car to grab a bite to eat, hit the shops, or see a movie. This makes for a quiet retreat that's as close to the city as it is to some of the state's grandest national parks. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Point means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Point could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.