422 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in West Haven, UT
- West Haven Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clinton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Washington Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- West Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clearfield Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Syracuse Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pleasant View Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
West Haven only became an incorporated city in 1991, when the two unincorporated communities of Wilson and Kanesville were combined into one.
The city has grown a fair bit since 2000 when the population was only just under 4,000. Now (or as of the 2010 census) it's over 10,000, which is significant growth in only 10 years. Found in Weber County, Utah, West Haven is only 35 miles to the north of Salt Lake City, with Great Salt Lake only a few miles to the west and Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest the same distance east. See more
Finding an apartment in West Haven that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.