446 Apartments for rent in West Haven, UT with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Haven Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (12)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (13)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Haven Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clinton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Washington Terrace Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (15)
- West Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Harrisville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Ogden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clearfield Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Syracuse Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Haven?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Haven?
West Haven only became an incorporated city in 1991, when the two unincorporated communities of Wilson and Kanesville were combined into one.
The city has grown a fair bit since 2000 when the population was only just under 4,000. Now (or as of the 2010 census) it's over 10,000, which is significant growth in only 10 years. Found in Weber County, Utah, West Haven is only 35 miles to the north of Salt Lake City, with Great Salt Lake only a few miles to the west and Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest the same distance east. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Haven renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.