1,388 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Farmington, UT
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Farmington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Farmington (2)
- Kaysville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Centerville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Clearfield Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Syracuse Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Washington Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Farmington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Farmington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Farmington?
Did you know? Some pretty famous people have called Farmington home! These include famous religious leader LeGrand Richards, PGA golfer Daniel Summerhays, Champions golfer Bruce Summerhays and Henry McBride, the former governor of Washington State. What a great place to have great neighbors!
Farmington, Utah is a lovely little town. Technically, it's a suburb of Salt Lake City -- it's just north of that capital city with the beautiful lake. Farmington might be a place where people commute from, but the town itself is a pretty nice place to call home. In fact, _Money Magazine _called it the No. 12 best place to live in all of America! Imagine living somewhere like that. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Farmington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Farmington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Farmington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.