438 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Clearfield, UT
- Clearfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Clearfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Clearfield Apartments with Garages (11)
- Clearfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Clearfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Clearfield Apartments with Parking (13)
- Clearfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Clearfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Clearfield Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Syracuse Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clinton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Riverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Point Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Washington Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kaysville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
Clearfield, UT: Birthplace of Nolan Bushwell, the founder of Atari, Inc. and Chuck E. Cheese Pizza. Talk about a good time!
Clearfield is a city in Northern Utah that was settled in 1877. With a population of 30,112, it is a sizeable town, but it didn't experience much growth until the Hill Air Force Base was built in the 1940s. Since then, it has been a steadily growing town that is known for being a peaceful and quiet home for its residents. See more
Finding an apartment in Clearfield that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.