7,652 Apartments for rent in Stafford, TX with Pools
- Stafford Accessible Apartments (7)
- Stafford Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Parking (14)
- Stafford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Stafford Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Stafford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stafford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Pools (12)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (17)
- Houston Apartments with Pools (764)
- Pearland Apartments with Pools (18)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Katy Apartments with Pools (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Stafford?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Stafford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stafford?
Stafford was once known as Stafford's Point, this city grew around a plantation that William Stafford had to rebuild after a Mexican general burned it down during the Texas Revolution.
Stafford, which now has a population well over 17,500, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, began with very humble beginnings. In fact, there were only 50 people living there in 1884. The population rose and fell, even dropping to 100 in 1914 after having reached a peak of 300, before experiencing a huge boom after 1946. Even with an ever-increasing population, however, the city has managed to set aside over 35 acres of land as municipal parks.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stafford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Stafford means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Stafford could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.