1,094 Apartments for rent in Midland, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Midland Accessible Apartments (32)
- Midland Apartments with Balconies (99)
- Midland Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Midland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Midland Apartments with Parking (125)
- Midland Apartments with Pools (58)
- Midland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Midland Dog Friendly Apartments (91)
- Midland Furnished Apartments (12)
- Midland Pet Friendly Apartments (94)
- Odessa Apartments with Garages (38)
- Andrews Apartments with Garages (6)
- Big Spring Apartments with Garages (5)
- Wolfforth Apartments with Garages (15)
- Lubbock Apartments with Garages (614)
- Shallowater Apartments with Garages (3)
- Idalou Apartments with Garages (1)
- San Angelo Apartments with Garages (40)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Midland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Midland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Midland?
Greetings, and welcome to the virtual hub for Midland, Texas apartment hunting escapes! Situated midway between Dallas/Fort Worth and El Paso. Sound like your cup of Texas tea? Then stick with us, because your Lone Star dream lodgings are just a few clicks away…
Having trouble with Craigslist Midland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Midland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.