265 Studio Apartments for rent in Live Oak, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Live Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (6)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Live Oak Apartments with Parking (8)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Live Oak Furnished Apartments (2)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Live Oak (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Live Oak (1)
- Selma Studio Apartments (1)
- Castle Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- San Antonio Studio Apartments (71)
- Leon Valley Studio Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Studio Apartments (4)
- Kyle Studio Apartments (2)
- Buda Studio Apartments (1)
- Austin Studio Apartments (145)
- Cedar Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Leander Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Live Oak?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Live Oak?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Live Oak?
A land of farming and ranching, Live Oak, Texas, is a relatively new city that was incorporated in 1960. Founders believed the gently rolling landscape at the intersection of I-35 and Loop 1604 was ideal for a thriving community. Turns out, they were right.
Live Oak, Texas, is just over six miles from San Antonio and, in good traffic, you can make the commute in about 17 minutes. The community is active and folksy; people enjoy annual neighborhood celebrations like the Memorial Day Parade and Easter Egg Hunt. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Live Oak living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Live Oak during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.