2,503 Apartments for rent in Leon Valley, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (5)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Leon Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Balcones Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- San Antonio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (343)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Converse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Universal City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Boerne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Leon Valley?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Leon Valley?
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Leon Valley renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.