2,929 Accessible Apartments for rent in La Porte, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- La Porte Apartments with Garages (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Porte Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Porte Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Porte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Porte Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Deer Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (4)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (12)
- Baytown Accessible Apartments (14)
- Nassau Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kemah Accessible Apartments (2)
- Webster Accessible Apartments (11)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- Dickinson Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in La Porte?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in La Porte?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Porte?
The (Figurative) Birthplace of Texas: The Battle of San Jacinto, near what is now La Porte, Texas, took place in the spring of 1836, ending Texas' Revolution and granting Texas the separation from Mexico it so desperately desired.
Nearly 34,000 people are nestled within the approximately 30 square miles of this La Porte. La Porte is located 21 miles from Houston, which alone might be enough to tempt you to move here! An even more compelling reason is that the cost of living here is much lower than in most parts of the U.S.
Having trouble with Craigslist La Porte? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in La Porte with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in La Porte. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.