1,768 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Katy, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Katy (37)
- Katy Accessible Apartments (29)
- Katy Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (32)
- Katy Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Katy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Katy Apartments with Parking (40)
- Katy Apartments with Pools (42)
- Katy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Katy Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Katy Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Katy (40)
- Pecan Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Rosenberg 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Jersey Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sugar Land 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Hedwig Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stafford 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Missouri City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tomball 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Houston 2 Bedroom Apartments (765)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Katy?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Katy?
How expensive are studio apartments in Katy?
You might wonder what gal moved the city fathers of Katy, Texas, to name an entire city after her, but the city of Katy actually takes its name from the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad, or the MKT for short. Railroad officials called it "the Katy" and founding townspeople expected the railroad to bring a booming economy with it. And so, out of rail-appreciation, the city of Katy was born.
Located in the Houston-Woodlands-Sugar Land area of Texas, living in Katy will give you a great sense of community in an otherwise sprawling metropolis. If you're looking for an apartment for rent, Katy, Texas is a great place to look! The expansion of the interstate system in the 1960s led to a population boom in neighboring Houston, which quickly sprawled westward to meet Katy. The city itself is home to about 14,000 people (per U.S. Census data), but the larger Katy-area claims nearly 270,000 residents in total. A boom town now in its own right, Katy has won national praise for its growth and sustainability policies. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Katy are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Katy near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Katy that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.