6,129 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Carrollton, TX
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (31)
- Carrollton Apartments with Pools (31)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Farmers Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Addison Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Coppell Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Plano Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Frisco Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Highland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Famous rapper and reality TV star Vanilla Ice grew up in Carrollton, TX. Don't worry, we're not going to make a joke about how Carrollton is "too cool"... sort of.
Carrollton is a suburb of Dallas, TX. In 2006 and 2008, "Money _Magazine" included Carrollton as one of the best places to live in the United States. Carrollton started as an agrarian farming town, but when Dallas began to grow, so did Carrollton and especially when the St. Louis Southwestern Railway was built to cross through it in 1888. The railroad helped bring products into and out of the town. The citys biggest boom happened after the Second World War, when people seeking a nice suburban life sought out Dallas suburbs. Today, Carrollton remains a nice place to live.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carrollton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Carrollton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.