1,943 Accessible Apartments for rent in Baytown, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Baytown Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Baytown Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Parking (19)
- Baytown Apartments with Pools (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Baytown Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Baytown Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mont Belvieu Accessible Apartments (2)
- La Porte Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deer Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (4)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (12)
- Kemah Accessible Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Accessible Apartments (11)
- Dayton Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Houston Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Baytown?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Baytown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baytown?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Baytown with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Baytown. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.