3,502 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Baytown, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Baytown Accessible Apartments (14)
- Baytown Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Baytown Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Parking (19)
- Baytown Apartments with Pools (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Baytown Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Baytown (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Baytown (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Baytown (11)
- Mont Belvieu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Deer Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Kemah Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dayton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Houston Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Baytown?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Baytown?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Baytown?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Baytown should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Baytown may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Baytown. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.