924 Apartments for rent in Thompson's Station, TN with Balconies
- Thompson's Station Accessible Apartments (1)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Garages (1)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Parking (1)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Pools (2)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Thompson's Station Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Thompson's Station Furnished Apartments (1)
- Thompson's Station Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Nolensville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (371)
- La Vergne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Thompson's Station?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Thompson's Station?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Thompson's Station renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.