- Germantown Accessible Apartments (6)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (13)
- Germantown Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Germantown Apartments with Parking (17)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Germantown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (102)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (9)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Walls Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Germantown?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Germantown?
"But lord I ask you to be my guiding force and truth. For some strange reason it had to be. He guided me to Tennessee." (- Arrested Development, "Tennessee")
"Exellence. Every Day." Though the town motto sets a rather intimidating standard, rest assured that this Memphis suburb lives up to its stated expectations while maintaining the laid-back and welcoming vibe that defines southern hospitality. Germantown, Tennessee, is one of the most expensive places to live in the State; fortunately for would-be residents, what's expensive in Tennessee is average for the US, so living here won't break the bank. Like most towns with 39,000 people, it's not renowned for its hip styles or trendy nightlife, but is popular instead for for its horse shows and the ever-popular late summer arts and craft festival. If you like nature, and want a place to raise a family, Germantown is for you. If you want excitement and wild nights, you might want to keep moseyin' on. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Germantown means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Germantown could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.