31 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Lebanon, TN
- Lebanon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lebanon Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lebanon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lebanon Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lebanon Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lebanon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lebanon Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Mount Juliet Short-term Apartments (2)
- Gallatin Short-term Apartments (4)
- Hendersonville Short-term Apartments (8)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (3)
- Murfreesboro Short-term Apartments (14)
- Goodlettsville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Nashville Short-term Apartments (112)
- Brentwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Franklin Short-term Apartments (16)
- Thompson's Station Short-term Apartments (1)
Hey there, Volunteer State apartment scavengers, and welcome to the virtual headquarters for all your Lebanon leasing needs! Situated just 25 convenient miles from downtown Nashville, Lebanon lays claim to some of the most attractive apartment deals you’ll find in the state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in the heart of Tennessee? Then journey on, bold apartment hunter, because the perfect Lebanon apartment may be just a few clicks away!
The average rental goes for less than $750, and even spacious apartments can be found for about a grand. Although you won’t find too many apartments for rent in Lebanon (where only about one-third of residents go the renting route), you shouldn’t mistake a modest quantity for a lack of quality.
Some complexes come equipped with amenities such as a swimming pool, gym, clubhouse, patios/balconies, walk-in closets, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (proof of income, two forms of I.D., a list of previous residences, and a blank check for the security deposit), and you’ll be living the good life in this historic little Tennessee town in no time!
Lebanon is home to a number of neighborhoods on the outlying areas such as Oakland, Leeville, and Linwood, as well as some ‘hoods near the city center.
Lebanon has a variety of parks, trails, scenic views, interesting historic sites, museums, theaters, galleries, and watering holes, and it’s safe to say Lebanon is a city with something to offer to renters.
So what are you waiting for, amigos? Start click-click-clicking away for your dream apartment, best of luck, and happy hunting! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lebanon takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.