248 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Port Royal, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Port Royal Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Port Royal Apartments with Garages (1)
- Port Royal Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Port Royal Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Port Royal Apartments with Parking (1)
- Port Royal Apartments with Pools (2)
- Port Royal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Port Royal Furnished Apartments (1)
- Port Royal Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Burton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Beaufort Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hilton Head Island Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ridgeland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bluffton Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Hardeeville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Island Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Thunderbolt Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Rincon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Action! Many great movies have been filmed in the historic homes, marshy areas, and U.S. Marine Corp Recruit Depot in and around Port Royal, South Carolina. The D.I., starring Jack Webb, and Full Metal Jacket, with R. Lee Ermey, were both filmed on Port Royal's Parris Island. Just a few miles away, Rules of Engagement, Forrest Gump, and _The Great Santini _had scenes filmed in the beautiful white mansions and on the beaches.
Those who love the sea and the wildlife around it will find Port Royal to be an extraordinary catch. Port Royal is the 22-square-mile section of land between the Beaufort River and Battery Creek where they flow into the Atlantic Ocean. You can be one of the over 10,000 residents who experience the character and style of rich coastal life coupled with modern living. See more
Finding an apartment in Port Royal that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.