114 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Moncks Corner, SC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Moncks Corner (2)
- Moncks Corner Accessible Apartments (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Garages (4)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Parking (4)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Pools (3)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Moncks Corner Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Moncks Corner Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Moncks Corner (2)
- Goose Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Ladson 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Summerville 3 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Hanahan 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- North Charleston 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Ridgeville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Charleston 3 Bedroom Apartments (76)
- Mount Pleasant 3 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- James Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Folly Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
While most people might assume that the town was named after the monastery located in town (with a slight spelling change), Moncks Corner was in fact named after landowner Thomas Monck in 1728, hundreds of years before Mepkin Abbey opened its doors.
Quaint is the perfect word to describe this small South Carolina town located close enough to the coast and Charleston to enjoy their amenities, but far enough away to have its own culture and history. Rice plantations once dotted the banks of the river churning out produce for most of the country. Today, many of these plantations still stand, either as public places to tour and hold functions, or as palatial private residences. One such plantation became Mepkin Abbey. The Roman Catholic monastery has a chapel and botanical garden open to the public. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Moncks Corner provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Moncks Corner. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.