347 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Attleboro, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Attleboro (1)
- Attleboro Accessible Apartments (3)
- Attleboro Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Attleboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Attleboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Attleboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Attleboro Apartments with Parking (6)
- Attleboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Attleboro Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Attleboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Attleboro (1)
- Plainville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pawtucket 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Central Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norton Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Foxborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Cumberland Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Franklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Attleboro?
Polish up those old pearls before you head to Attleboro--this former "Jewelry Capitol of the World" remains a shining gem in the Providence and Boston metropolitan areas.
A relatively small city in southern Massachusetts with enormous historical appeal, Attleboro, MA was first settled in 1634 and incorporated in 1694. It's a favored bedroom community for nearby Providence, Rhode Island (10 miles away), and is within reasonable commuting distance to the region's largest city, Boston (40 miles away). Just don't confuse the town with neighboring North Attleborough; Attleboro has been "ugh"-free since reincorporating in 1914. Attleboro residents have plenty of room to spread out, with just over 40,000 residents inhabiting the city's 28-square-mile footprint. Imagine a city just a bit smaller than Miami but with only 2 percent of the population -- plenty of leg room, so to speak. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Attleboro offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Attleboro, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.