275 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Providence, RI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Providence Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Providence Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- East Providence Apartments with Parking (11)
- East Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- East Providence Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Providence Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Providence Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Pawtucket 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Central Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Warwick 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cranston 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Attleboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cumberland Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plainville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norton Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woonsocket 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in East Providence?
Home of the crescent park carousel, which is the official Rhode Island symbol of folk art, East Providence is a dream for everyone. It's a coastal city with a deep history that may involve swashbuckling pirates of old.
East Providence is renowned for its proximity to bodies of water that include inlets, bays, seas and oceans. Of course, this means that the city has a long nautical history that makes it stand out among the other communities in Rhode Island. With an approximate population of 48,400 people, East Providence is also divided into 10 neighborhoods, along constituent lines. An average temperature of 73.9 degrees in July, and 31.3 degrees in January means the weather is not given to extremes. The good news for those looking for rental properties in East Providence is that the rental property prices are not as expensive as most cities in the country. Actually, the median rental rate in East Providence is 0.6% below the national average. The only hitch in your plan for finding an apartment might be the low percentage of available rental properties. This means you have to move quickly to claim your prize when you find a good apartment; otherwise, your competition will snatch it out of your hands. Ready? Let’s find you an apartment! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in East Providence offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in East Providence, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.