128 Apartments for rent in Newport East, RI with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newport East Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Newport East Apartments with Garages (9)
- Newport East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Newport East Apartments with Pools (2)
- Newport East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Newport East Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Newport East Furnished Apartments (13)
- Newport East Luxury Apartments (1)
- Newport East Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Melville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (83)
- Tiverton Apartments with Parking (3)
- Wakefield-Peacedale Apartments with Parking (4)
- Warwick Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fall River Apartments with Parking (16)
- East Providence Apartments with Parking (11)
- Cranston Apartments with Parking (14)
- Providence Apartments with Parking (87)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Parking (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Newport East?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Newport East?
Newport, RI, is a place where you can wander into yards that aren't yours-well, at least on designated days and times! The area hosts Secret Garden Tours, which are self-guided tours of pretty places that will make you wish your thumbs were greener. The event is just one of many happenings that take place throughout the year, and event information can be found on Newport's website.
Newport East is a census-designated place with a population of around 12,000 that is located within the town of Middletown, Rhode Island. Part of the larger Newport area, Newport East is centrally located on Aquidneck Island and is just under 6 square miles. It is bordered by Newport to the south and Portsmouth to north. To the west is Narragansett Bay and the Sakonnet River is to the east. Basically, it's surrounded by lots of water and you'll never be far from the beach or fresh seafood. Get your lobster bib ready! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Newport East apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.