101 Apartments in Wood Village
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Troutdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Washougal Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Orchards Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Five Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wood Village?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wood Village?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wood Village?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wood Village renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.