572 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Salem, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (23)
- Salem Accessible Apartments (19)
- Salem Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Salem Apartments with Garages (59)
- Salem Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (88)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (16)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Salem Luxury Apartments (106)
- Hayesville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Keizer Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Millersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Silverton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Woodburn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- McMinnville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newberg Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Salem?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Salem?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Salem?
Considering a move to Salem, Oregon?
Do you agree with the following statements? Sales tax is for suckers. I hate pumping my own gas. If any of these statements resonated with you - start packing. Salem awaits! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Salem should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Salem may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Salem. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.