308 Apartments for rent in Eugene, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Eugene Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eugene Apartments with Garages (55)
- Eugene Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Eugene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Eugene Apartments with Parking (111)
- Eugene Apartments with Pools (20)
- Eugene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Eugene Dog Friendly Apartments (91)
- Eugene Furnished Apartments (15)
- Eugene Pet Friendly Apartments (97)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Junction City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Corvallis Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Philomath Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Millersburg Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sutherlin Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Roseburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Eugene?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Eugene?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eugene?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Eugene renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.