256 Apartments for rent in Eugene, OR with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Eugene Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eugene Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Eugene Apartments with Garages (46)
- Eugene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Eugene Apartments with Parking (100)
- Eugene Apartments with Pools (19)
- Eugene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Eugene Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- Eugene Furnished Apartments (14)
- Eugene Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
- Springfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Corvallis Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Salem Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Keizer Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Canby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tualatin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Eugene?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Eugene?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eugene?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Eugene renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.