109 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Beaverton, OR
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (59)
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (18)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (76)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (110)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (43)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (106)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (76)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (2)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (62)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (50)
- Cedar Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Slope 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Aloha 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cedar Mill 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- West Haven-Sylvan 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oak Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bethany 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Rockcreek 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Beaverton?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Beaverton?
How expensive are studio apartments in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Beaverton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Beaverton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Beaverton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.