103 Apartments in Willoughby Hills
- Willoughby Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Euclid Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Euclid Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Beachwood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodmere Apartments with Balconies (2)
- University Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Willoughby Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Willoughby Hills?
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Willoughby Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.