118 Apartments for Rent in Westlake, OH with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westlake (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westlake (3)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Westlake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westlake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Parking (4)
- Westlake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Westlake Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westlake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fairview Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rocky River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Avon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Avon Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Berea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- North Ridgeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Strongsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Westlake?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Westlake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westlake?
The lovely Cleveland, Ohio suburb of Westlake was called Dover until 1940, when it was renamed to avoid being confused with another Ohio town, also, unsurprisingly enough, called Dover.
Westlake became a city in 1957. With a post-World War II doubling of it’s population, it was no longer a village. Current population hovers at 32,000 residents, but the town began with just two families and an oxcart in 1810. Homesteaders cleared heavily forested land, providing fields for livestock, and water power for sawmills. A key agricultural enclave, Westlake was a large shipping outlet for grapes. Fruit of the vine, anyone? Today, the town grows more than just grapes. It houses a centrally located hub of housing, shops, and offices, as well as a core green space park filled with fountains, community areas, and even chess boards. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westlake offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Westlake. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westlake can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.