249 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westlake, OH
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westlake (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westlake (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westlake Apartments with Garages (8)
- Westlake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westlake Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westlake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Westlake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westlake Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Olmsted 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Olmsted Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Avon Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Berea 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Middleburg Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Strongsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Parma Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parma 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Royalton 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Westlake?
The lovely Cleveland, Ohio suburb of Westlake was called Dover until 1940, when it was renamed to avoid being confused with another Ohio town, also, unsurprisingly enough, called Dover.
Westlake became a city in 1957. With a post-World War II doubling of it’s population, it was no longer a village. Current population hovers at 32,000 residents, but the town began with just two families and an oxcart in 1810. Homesteaders cleared heavily forested land, providing fields for livestock, and water power for sawmills. A key agricultural enclave, Westlake was a large shipping outlet for grapes. Fruit of the vine, anyone? Today, the town grows more than just grapes. It houses a centrally located hub of housing, shops, and offices, as well as a core green space park filled with fountains, community areas, and even chess boards. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Westlake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Westlake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.