437 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Garfield Heights, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Garages (13)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Garfield Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Garfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Maple Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Shaker Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cleveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (69)
- Cleveland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- University Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Cleveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beachwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Parma 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodmere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
President James Garfield was the last US leader to be born in a log cabin, and that type of pioneering self-reliance neatly sums up the character of this namesake city. Food lovers take note: if you have a taste for kielbasa, smoked cheese, borscht, haggis, primavera, or boiled cabbage, you just might think you've died and gone to (culinary) heaven. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Garfield Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Garfield Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.