275 Apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH with Garages
- Pickerington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Pickerington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pickerington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pickerington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Garages (8)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pataskala Apartments with Garages (4)
- Groveport Apartments with Garages (4)
- Whitehall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (2)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (233)
- Johnstown Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pickerington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pickerington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pickerington?
"You dream of Columbus / With your maps and your beautiful charts / You dream of Columbus / With an ache in your travelling heart" - Mary Black
Pickerington is a city in Fairfield and Franklin counties in the central region of Ohio. It has a population of 18,291 according to the U.S. census and packs all those folks into 11.1 square miles of land. It's essentially a suburb of Columbus, and the folks who live here get to take advantage of all that Columbus has to offer. The people of Pickerington pride themselves on their friendliness, and you'll experience it firsthand if you're planning on renting an apartment in this cozy Midwestern town. See more
Pickerington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.