337 Apartments for rent in Canal Winchester, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Canal Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Parking (5)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Canal Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canal Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pickerington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Garages (4)
- Groveport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Garages (9)
- Whitehall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bexley Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gahanna Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pataskala Apartments with Garages (5)
- Columbus Apartments with Garages (284)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Canal Winchester?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Canal Winchester?
In 1829, Reuben Dove got right angry with the state of Ohio. They'd gone and put the Ohio and Erie Canal smack through the middle of his wheat field. But canal workers talked Dove out of suing, and convinced him to instead found a town. After all, it was centrally located right between the relatively large towns of Columbus and Lancaster. Together with John Coleman, Dove established what is now Canal Winchester. It's now grown into a thriving community of over seven thousand right in the middle ...
Canal Winchester exists on the industries of agriculture, commerce, and transportation, all of which have benefited from the canal over the years. The city straddles Franklin and Fairfield Counties, and is accessible by U.S. Route 33. It's about ten minutes from the interstate system and fifteen minutes from downtown Columbus. See more
Canal Winchester apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.