681 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pickerington, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pickerington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pickerington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pickerington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pickerington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pickerington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pickerington Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pickerington Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canal Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Reynoldsburg Accessible Apartments (4)
- Blacklick Estates Accessible Apartments (2)
- Groveport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Whitehall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Albany Accessible Apartments (3)
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (84)
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Grandview Heights Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Pickerington?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Pickerington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pickerington?
"You dream of Columbus / With your maps and your beautiful charts / You dream of Columbus / With an ache in your travelling heart" - Mary Black
Pickerington is a city in Fairfield and Franklin counties in the central region of Ohio. It has a population of 18,291 according to the U.S. census and packs all those folks into 11.1 square miles of land. It's essentially a suburb of Columbus, and the folks who live here get to take advantage of all that Columbus has to offer. The people of Pickerington pride themselves on their friendliness, and you'll experience it firsthand if you're planning on renting an apartment in this cozy Midwestern town. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pickerington with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pickerington. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.