673 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Middletown, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (17)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Trenton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Four Bridges Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wetherington Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Springboro Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Miamisburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mason Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Olde West Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Middletown belongs to two Ohio counties, Butler and Warren, in the southwestern part of the state. Located about an hour north of Cincinnati, it’s close enough to take advantage of city amenities but far enough away to have some peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle. See more
Finding an apartment in Middletown that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.